Facebook House Rules
FiftyUp Facebook House Rules
By using Our Facebook page you agree to Our House Rules.
The FiftyUp Facebook page is intended to provide a place for followers of FiftyUp to seek customer service and discuss products and promotions. While discussion with FiftyUp on Our Facebook page is encouraged, any information provided is for general purposes only and would not, (1) constitute the creation of a commercial, fiduciary agent/broker-insured relationship, or any other relationship of any kind or nature between you and FiftyUp or (2) represent, and should not be relied upon for any reason, as insurance advice or any other advice with respect to the purchase or placement of any insurance product or service. FiftyUp is not responsible for the comments or materials posted on this page by FiftyUp followers, and the views expressed on this page do not necessarily reflect or represent the views of FiftyUp or its affiliates or their respective employee agents, representatives, or suppliers (including insurers).
Where a response is required, We will endeavour to respond to your comments on this page within one (1) business day, Monday to Thursday (excluding public holidays).
Our Guidelines for Posting Content on Our page
FiftyUp aims to be as helpful as possible, and We encourage you to leave constructive comments, photos, videos and links. We encourage Our customers to share their experiences, positive or not, on Our Facebook page. We also do Our best to settle any grievances as quickly as possible. In the interest of both parties, once a grievance has been escalated and is in Our resolution process, We do, however, reserve the right to remove any further posts relating to the specific Facebook complaint. We'll review all content and remove anything that is, in Our sole opinion, inappropriate or offensive, including anything comprising the following:
- Defamatory, offensive, swearing or violent language
- Deliberately disruptive statements meant to hijack comment threads or throw discussions off-track
- Continuous and repetitive negative statements about Our brand on Our Facebook Page after a complaint has been escalated
- Trolling, spamming, and deliberately misleading posting
- Attacks on specific groups or any comments meant to harass, threaten or abuse an individual
- Links or comments containing sexually explicit content or material
- Discussion of illegal activity
- Link baiting or files containing viruses that could damage the operation of other people's computers or mobile devices
- Acknowledgement of intent to stalk an individual or collect private information without disclosure or consent
- Commercial solicitations or promotion of a competitor
- Disclosure of your own personal information or anything that may be considered a violation of another individual’s privacy rights
- Violations of intellectual property rights (including copyright)
- Content that relates to confidential or proprietary business information
- Content determined to be inappropriate, in poor taste, or otherwise contrary to the purposes of the forum
- Hateful or discriminatory comments regarding race, ethnicity, religion, gender, disability, sexual orientation or political beliefs
We aim to be as transparent as possible and will leave what you share if it relates to the subjects covered on the page. The user content posted on this page does not necessarily represent the opinion of FiftyUp or the various providers whose products they distribute, and We will remove all content deemed to be inappropriate or that does not meet the guidelines provided in these House Rules as soon as possible.
The material on this site is published by Us and is intended for use in Canada. The site is not intended for use outside Canada. We make no claim that the information contained on this site is appropriate or may be downloaded legally outside Canada. If you access this Website from outside Canada, you do so at your own risk, and you are responsible for compliance with the laws in your jurisdiction.
FiftyUp insurance products are underwritten by Teachers Life Insurance Society (Fraternal), distributed by GFSC Life Inc., Suite 1600, 2 Sheppard Avenue E, North York, ON, M2N 5Y7. Product information is for descriptive purposes only and does not provide a complete summary of coverage. Please refer to the relevant Policy Document to ensure these products meet your needs and for the terms that govern any insurance coverage granted under such Policy Document. We make no representations or warranties with respect to any insurance products or services and express disclaim for any and all such representations and warranties. All terms and conditions governing any insurance product or service are exclusively set out in the applicable Policy Document. Individual circumstances may vary. You may wish to speak with a licensed insurance agent for advice about your insurance needs. FiftyUp insurance products are not currently available in the province of Quebec, and any other province that GFSC Life Inc. is not licensed to conduct insurance business. FiftyUp is a trade name registered by GFSC Life Inc. in the provinces and territories in Canada where FiftyUp is permitted to be used by applicable laws.
Please note – comments on our advertisements are not monitored or visible to the public. Please send Us a direct message if you would like to contact Us and we will respond within one (1) business day, Monday to Thursday (excluding public holidays).